Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Anyone with GS-R and KYB AGX's, need answer to som

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member CROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey,

    ok, with the AGX's you get 2 nuts and a little round metal collar. The collar is installed on top of the bumpstop, between thh dust cover plate. Did you guys use the collar? I did a friends Si a while back and we didnt, just wondering, because when I got my struts, I only got 3 sets of hardware and would like to get these biatches on, saying I waited almost 2 months for em, thanks!

    [This message has been edited by CROM (edited September 04, 2000).]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Holden's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 1999
    Posts
    3,007
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry. Didn't install mine.

    Greg

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member CROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    And you call yourself a man? wink

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Holden's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 1999
    Posts
    3,007
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've said it before, and I'll stick by it:

    Anyone who works on suspensions without air-tools is a fool doomed to either failure or many, many hours hard work.

    I count the $2## I spent on labor for installing shocks, springs and a rear sway bar an investment in my own sanity.

    Good luck,

    Greg

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member CROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jeez, I didn't mean anything by it. I kid because I love smile

    But, I have done many spring/strut installs on many cars, without any problems.

    And yes, having someone else do it is nice, that is why my friends ask me to do theirs frown
    hehe, springs are definitely a pain in the but

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Holden's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 1999
    Posts
    3,007
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No stress man... I was laughing while I typed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •